[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Custom Weather Files - Radiation

Hi Linda,
Thank you for both replies.  Could you possibly elaborate on the view factor calculations making E+ crash?

The complex models will run fine with a standard EPW.  And the homemade EPW will run fine with a simple model.  However combining the two causes fatal errors.

I know that the fatal errors occur when E+ "doesn't like" the radiation data, but I can't figure out what the specific parameter is that makes it crash.  The problem seems to be a large delta in radiation data between timesteps, but it doesn't seem to be consistent.
Thank you for your time.
Holly