[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Minimum Outdoor Air During Occupied Hours - shows zero even when sizing:zone and

I think the problem is as follows:
The outputs are not calculated by timestep but by hour, meaning that the occupation is interpolated and therefor beginning before my ventilation jumps on. I've tried everything to set the minimum outdoor air to a specified value, but I don't want to ventilate when there is no occupation. How do I get this problem solved?