RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Schedule 10001 - Output Value is time shifted

Hi,

! Profile: KiTa_Workingday_Profile
Schedule:Day:List, 10000 , Any number, No,
30,
0,0,0,0,    0,0,0,0,
0,0,0,0,     0,0,0,.4,
.5,.8,1,.85,   .8,.8,.8,.8,
.8,.8,1,.6,.  65,.6,.6,.6,.
7,.45,.6, .25,   .4,0,0,0,
0,0,0,0,  0,0,0,0;

If this is a Day Schedule, it should have 2 x 24 entries.  Correct.  If the number is a multiplier, it would be better to use fraction as the type.

On the hourly time shift, the first number is used from 00:02:00 to 01:00:00.  00:00:00 is not listed on the .csv.  Could this be the reason of the shift, you were discussing in some mail?

! Schedule: KiTa_PrmSchl_CellOff_Occ
Schedule:Week:Daily, 10001_Jan, !- A Schedule:Week:Daily contains 12 DAYSCHEDULES, one for each day type
11, !- Sunday
10000, !- Monday
10000, !- Tuesday
10000, !- Wednesday
10000, !- Thursday
10000, !- Friday
11, !- Saturday
11, !- Holiday
10000, !- SummerDesignDay
11, !- WinterDesignDay
10000, !- CustomDay1
10000; !- CustomDay2

If this is the same for all the months of the year, do you need to list them separately for every month?

! Schedule: KiTa_PrmSchl_CellOff_Occ
Schedule:Year, 10001, Any number, !- A SCHEDULE contains from 1 to 18 Schedule:Week:Daily
10001_Jan, 1, 1, 1, 31, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Feb, 2, 1, 2, 28, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Mar, 3, 1, 3, 31, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Apr, 4, 1, 4, 30, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_May, 5, 1, 5, 31, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Jun, 6, 1, 6, 30, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Jul, 7, 1, 7, 31, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Aug, 8, 1, 8, 31, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Sep, 9, 1, 9, 30, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Oct, 10, 1, 10, 31, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Nov, 11, 1, 11, 30, !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date
10001_Dec, 12, 1, 12, 31; !- Schedule:Week:Daily - From date to date

All you need is one Week schedule, for the whole year.period.

I now use Schedule:Compact  most of the time and do not have all these long lists and numbers  any more. The daytype and the shedule values can be listed in the .csv  for quick verification.  Because some of the values are hourly averaged values, the number displayed in .csv may not be the same as the that entered in the IDF..

My comments do not answer your problems, as I have not seen the IDF.

 Dr. Li