[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Schedule 10001 - Output Value is time shifted

I'll take it out and see what happens, thanks. But I'm still expecting a constant all night Min ODA rate. I tried to take out the manager, but the AirLoopHVAC expects at least 1. According to the documentation though the "StayOff" is equal to a "no action", so in theory this should still be okay.

I've got 2 more things to try...then I'll report back.

Thanks.