[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tubular Daylighting Device
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tubular Daylighting Device
- From: Vinay Devanathan <vinay.devanathan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:32:34 -0500
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:32:48 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289259166; bh=uQiVn2MJJq21iG9eFByIdFhrRmDK3Wi8kgmDUJK84G4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WvWCDBaIeYU5KBlNxzKQcz8AUxXoF+PsvBHbk1TNH4Hc7KOuYgkWjuAkNEXxXjmknxiaefBkyCbTXQw1dXExr7fsUGl56ZKfZWdyFfvqKvQqHT7C+3dYkjzoD6GYpt1V
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=QAtdYlqzDf6kWSv7mBxnbIVIcjDDyd9Ri6WqpNnQp4UUwHTB1x4O8M9H5p3tXpF8Qdv+8FE9OFUlskRDxOtoKPbgdoF92QiTf/QSHKUgzH6DHaRcYoYLLFobm45/s7c1;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <4cd885b9.a91dec0a.5e56.ffffeee8SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <AANLkTim14AN4RDQxtmmk3ryzqpiifxRkmvv=-WXA8Tjr@mail.gmail.com> <4cd885b9.a91dec0a.5e56.ffffeee8SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your reply, Linda.
I am using the same example file, but it uses a roof element and a ceiling element for the construction of TubularDome and Tubular Diffuser respectively. And, I saw a previous question in the archives from another user (with an error showing up) asking if my case would be possible to model, for which you had asked to send the idf to supportdesk.
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, I believe so. Do the example files help you?
DaylightingDeviceTubular -- I think is the simple example.
At 04:11 PM 11/8/2010, Vinay Devanathan wrote:
I am trying to model a Tubular Daylighting Device on top of a roof element and through it and I don't have a ceiling element below the roof. Is it still possible to create a tubular daylighting device with this kind of a setting?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.