Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: About setting Output:Variable

You can also use only the surface that has the PV array as the key in the Surface Ext Solar Incident.

Then, the csv file would only contain the values for that surface.

At 08:59 AM 11/14/2010, Liam O'Brien wrote:
Use the output:variable called "Surface Ext Solar Incident". But you have to add this before running your simulation. The CSV file will contain this variable for each surface, so make sure you name your PV array as something recognizable.

Liam