Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem between open studio and energy plus

The OpenStudio group may or may not monitor this group.

Please send questions regarding OpenStudio registration, downloading, or installation, to openstudio@xxxxxxxx

For OpenStudio bug reports or other issues (not related to registration, download, or install), please post the questions on the OpenStudio user support list at openstudio-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx