Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus Support help

Are you talking about 2 different fans? How can your AHU fan be off when the AHU is on?

On 11/23/2010 4:26 AM, thomawong8 wrote:

Jason,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am so sorry that i didn't clarify my condition. The outside air temperature determines whether my AHU is on or off. I have used AvailabilityManager:HighTemperatureTurn On to do that. Therefore I cannot use simple schedule to turn on or turn off the fan. AHU schedule is not regulate in my case. Can AvailabilityManager:NightCycle still useful in my case? Thank yuo very much.

Regarsd,
Thomas

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years