[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: any idea about any of this errors

HI,

for the sever errow check the template, where the Dual Set Point With Dead Band is definded and insure that the heating temperature is set to a lower or simular level as the cooling temperature (THeat< TCool).
It is contra productiv to heat a zone e.g. to 24 °C and cool to e.g. 22°C, this would means that the system would have to heat and cool in the same time.

For this warning (World Coordinate System selected ) try to set the coordinate system to relativ in the template Thermal Zones and Geometry: Global Geomety rules ==> relativ (i do that in my idf).

hope this will help,
best Marie