Re: [EnergyPlus_Support]

Your questions will be answered from the helpdesk.

At 08:52 PM 12/2/2010, =?EUC-KR?B?cG9wcmlu?= wrote:

------------ Original Message ------------
From : "poprin"<poprin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To : EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx
Mail Subject : I'm a user of EnergyPlus. I have questions.
Sent : Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:50:55 +0900

Dear. EnergyPlus Support Team.

I'm a student in unified course of the Master's and the Doctor's of Architecture in Korea University, Seoul, Korea.

I have two questions.

First one is about converting Energyplus weather data file.

WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
The estimated size of this message is 4847643 bytes.
Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.