[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Your questions will be answered from the helpdesk.
At 08:52 PM 12/2/2010, =?EUC-KR?B?cG9wcmlu?= wrote:
- ------------ Original Message ------------
- From : "poprin"<poprin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To : EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx
- Mail Subject : I'm a user of EnergyPlus. I have questions.
- Sent : Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:50:55 +0900
- Dear. EnergyPlus Support Team.
- I'm a student in unified course of the Master's and the Doctor's of
Architecture in Korea University, Seoul, Korea.
- I have two questions.
- First one is about converting Energyplus weather data file.
- WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
- The estimated size of this message is 4847643 bytes.
- Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to
get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll
need to open the message to see the icon.) If the Retrieve From
Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.