Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Drawing Windows

Hi,
If you want to set all of the wall as a Window you have to draw window in the wall so you can draw your window with very little wall margin in this case you have wall that is covered with big window.
E+ can not recognize windows lonely it must be inside a wall.
REZA