[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Manual HVAC Sizing Error

Hi

I have tried your method and it worked, thanks Jean. But now i have another problem with the input cooling load and heating load exceeding the range. I have attached the E+ error message, does any one know how to fix this or what is the valid range for Rated air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity ?

   ** Severe  ** Sizing: Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed "194 AHU COOLING COIL": Rated air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity is out of range. See Input-Output Reference Manual for valid range.
   ** Severe  ** Sizing: Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed "200 AHU COOLING COIL": Rated air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity is out of range. See Input-Output Reference Manual for valid range.
   ** Severe  ** For object = Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed, name = "200 AHU COOLING COIL", the combination of
   **   ~~~   ** rated air volume flow rate, total cooling capacity and sensible heat ratio yields coil exiting
   **   ~~~   ** air conditions above the saturation curve. Possible fixes are to reduce the rated total cooling
   **   ~~~   ** capacity, increase the rated air volume flow rate, or reduce the rated sensible heat ratio for this coil.
   **   ~~~   ** If autosizing, it is recommended that all three of these values be autosized.
   **   ~~~   **  During Warmup, Occurrence info=SUMMER DESIGN DAY IN UNTITLED, 01/15 00:00 - 00:30
   **  Fatal  ** Check and revise the input data for this coil before rerunning the simulation.

Regards,

Andrew