To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: lesthesia@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:07:57 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] two seperated package air conditioners in one zone

Hello fellows.
I have a question regarding multiple systems in one zone.
Assuming that there is a large space in which just one package air conditioner isn't enough to capable the thermal loads.
To clarify my situation I assume it as the single zone package terminal air conditioner.
To imitate the real situation I want to setup multiple package system(more than two) in one zone. Their cooling cycle is seperated.
Those systems should work at the same time. I don't wanna set the priority of them.
Could someone give me a precious idea or a advice regarding this matter?

Thanks in advance
Best regards.

Happy new year!