[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Changing orientation of building
- To: energyplus support <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Changing orientation of building
- From: Nick Long <nickenergy124@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:10:20 +0530 (IST)
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 03:40:29 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294051228; bh=rVglcjzN9+GyNL2zpepCrmOcepflmqs8L2GBvOt6FBc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=QdxECcybCZYP5+qMC/2Nw/Mz9JuKtMKPbo5fie6aimE9oUwmaYEtmf9hknb4yN744w4GPUCDNu+kCnXRtdsFGJ7YubwnEEEgvt1cYX6RcnW1/r9OnxrkTcYIw+KZB7Pt
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=QTLVyFaYBkRjlwRms054SEQQ16476n1UQ+5yq5tGRAyCJAIWGGVzKIvlJ7SDKWtYARC8vmmSStY0k/vMeF9kSFV5Uf0NpNVKqst+TCZeKtL2E6igjRPfpu7M4oG+Pwrl;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to study the performance of building at different orientation, how can i do that in idf file, keeping all the other envelop details same.
Thanks and Regards
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.