Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Can someone advice me the trick in simulating stack effect.

Hello Wonjun

By what i could tell so far from my own experience, the approach you're considering is correct but you also need to have a way to specify airflow between those zones. AirflowNetwork objects can do the trick to some extent (it considers both stack effect and wind induced pressure difference). This approach looses reliability if the horizontal openings are too large (i'm not sure what is considered a "large" opening though). Read both the I/O and the enginnering reference for more details. hope it helps.

Pedro