Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Vertical Ground Heat Exchanger

We don't mean internal bypasses inside the GLHE or GSHP models, but actual bypass pipes inside your EnergyPlus model.  Between any mixer and splitter in a plant loop, you are likely to find a bypass pipe in any of the E+ example files.

Edwin