RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Air conditioning

Dear Juan Pablo,

I do not think that there is a method to simulate the exact situation that you show on the drawing.

As an alternative to an exact solution:  For each room which is served by two different air conditioners, you might consider dividing the room into two rooms and letting each air conditioner serve one half.

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504