Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather data of Bern,Switzerland!!!!!

We request the lat/long be in decimal -- as asked for in the attached.

Yes, we need that information:

Requesting Meteonorm
Weather Data for Your Location. Send the
information either to this group or to the helpdesk
(energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx)

You will need to supply:

Name of Location (including country)
Latitude (N+/S-)(decimal format preferred)
Longitude (E+/W-)(decimal format preferred)
Time Zone (+/- GMT)
Elevation (meters)

For convenience, you can convert lat/long in degrees minutes seconds to
the decimal format by visiting this web link:

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/bickel/DDDMMSS-decimal.html