Odp: [EnergyPlus_Support] Multiple buildings in 1 idf file

Sotiris,

I don’t have yes or no answer. I am not sure, if you just want to run single simulation or to do parametric studies but, if I were you, I would just test it. I would simulate each building separately with representation of other buildings as shading objects to account for shading and reflection from the other buildings.  Then I would simulate all the buildings together. If the software would not crash and the results would be the same that means that it can be done. Hope that it helped somehow.

Maciej