Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help with Simulation

But the convention is upper left corner as the starting coordinate.  Doesn't the tutorial say that?

    0,4.5,2.35,  !- X,Y,Z ==> Vertex 1 {m}
    0,4.5,0.35,  !- X,Y,Z ==> Vertex 2 {m}
    0,1.5,0.35,  !- X,Y,Z ==> Vertex 3 {m}
    0,1.5,2.35;  !- X,Y,Z ==> Vertex 4 {m}

would be correct.

At 11:58 AM 1/26/2011, Jaime Zuluaga Machado wrote:

Yes i put the follow coordinates

(0,1.5,0.35)
(0,1.5,2.35)
(0,4.5,2.35)
(0,4.5,0.35)

Even i saw the DXF file and the windows ubication is correct.

Did you run the same simulation, and did it works succesfull?

Thankas a lot

Jaime Zuluaga M