RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Warning Message: air volume flow per cooling capacity out of range

Dear Brendan,

“Autosize” and “Proposed” don’t go together in ASHRAE 90.1.

I think you’ll need something reasonably close to actual design, perhaps with an explanation of the E+ limitations as they affect your DX coil…

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504