To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:00:44 -0700
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: DOE Commercial Building Benchmark Models Available

I just tried and had no problems using IE8 to do the download and Winzip to unzip.

At 10:56 AM 2/11/2011, Nick wrote:

My colleague and myself are having trouble unpacking the zip files available through:

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/commercial_initiative/reference_buildings.html

I believe I downloaded several in August without issue. Has anything changed in the interim? Either the downloads fail, or the zips aren't recognized by my software (Winzip). Any ideas, much obliged.