RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] I wanna read the next draft of this paper and question

Here is a link to a paper with AirflowNetwork development: http://www.ibpsa.org/proceedings/BS2007/p398_final.pdf.

Lixing

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Linda Lawrie
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:54 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] I wanna read the next draft of this paper and question

Did you look on the EnergyPlus website documentation/papers page?

Huang, Joe, Fred Winkelmann, Fred Buhl, Curtis Pedersen, Daniel Fisher, Richard Liesen, Russell Taylor, Richard Strand, Drury Crawley, and Linda Lawrie. 1999. "Linking the COMIS Multi-Zone Airflow Model With the EnergyPlus Building Energy Simulation Program," in Proceedings of Building Simulation '99, Volume II, pp.1065-1070, Kyoto, Japan, September 1999. IBPSA. (PDF 110 KB)

The COMIS link in EnergyPlus is superceded by the AirflowNetwork.