Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Survey

Thanks Alvaro, I was looking for an actual live course that I could attend online through NetMeeting or similar platforms. Actually any course you can recommend would be great, as Francisco asked. I can then ask the teachers if they can broadcast the course online.

Linda, sorry for my ignorance, do you know the link for joining "the Brazil or the EPlus Community groups"?

Thanks,
Santiago.