Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Design Builder cannot find weather data

You'll need to ask on the Design Builder forum for that.

At 07:16 AM 3/3/2011, John wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to simulate different locations via Design Builder. However, each time I pick a new location, it goes to Design Builder website and successfully downloads the EPW files but immediately says "error in simulation date" and then it says "error loading weather file" and "3TC error:simulation date not found in weather file". I have tried many locations and I got the same error. Any help?