[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Exterior Natural Vented Cavity Model output bug?
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Exterior Natural Vented Cavity Model output bug?
- From: "Zhang Xiangjing" <geshen516@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 08:25:06 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 01:25:22 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299659121; bh=jK4wMH/Smw90Uy7e9n7KuUmL5mS5gkB9F1/FzXjQQ7Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pAqWra0NhV/KEsdz9vJ6OzlUmrWfKkNV5xJNqYln6Hi2opow9VCvLIjYQFh8XrzV5Jy2J8XhytZwRY47WAjBdg3IMTY12cDK8PqCSBaY0RU25sGqxIZx2fjwGBdyF5OY
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=GnXH6GQIYtaDuBQqNck3XSjWj+Q0sN5vxYGv+dlb6m6F05H+DYXdgXqUIqNmVMI545QyVuar29sTUp2cQpLUgoqkLkChh9HlhvCtS3idSmqATUNdMN0Y+Mgd1QUnjDOo;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
As we know, the detached or roof-mounted PV array can be simulated by EnergyPlus using Exterior Natual Vented Cavity model.
However, it seems that the heat transfer properties of underlying heat transfer surface can not be output.
In the engineering reference, the reference is at about page 130. In the input and output reference, the related issue is at about page 390.
No variable is available for the heat transfer related to vented cavity.
Is this because this model is not fully developed or some of the setting error in my model?
Thanks and Best Regards
Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore, NUS
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: