[EnergyPlus_Support] Exterior Natural Vented Cavity Model output bug?

Dear all

As we know, the detached or roof-mounted PV array can be simulated by EnergyPlus using Exterior Natual Vented Cavity model.

However, it seems that the heat transfer properties of underlying heat transfer surface can not be output.
In the engineering reference, the reference is at about page 130. In the input and output reference, the related issue is at about page 390.
No variable is available for the heat transfer related to vented cavity.

Is this because this model is not fully developed or some of the setting error in my model?

Thanks and Best Regards
Zhang Xiangjing
Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore, NUS