Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HeatPump:WaterToWater

Yes, but in the example files, the heat pump is scheduled to be in
heating mode for the entire winter, and in cooling mode for the entire
summer.

In reality, the heat pump can switch from heating mode to cooling mode
on an hourly or sub-hourly basis.  My question is whether the program
requires the scheduling of the heating mode to be off while cooling
mode is on using a PlantEquipmentOperationSchemes object, OR is it
possible to allow the heat pump to choose either heating mode or
cooling mode for each timestep?

Thanks,

Karen