[EnergyPlus_Support] "ground temperatures" for house built on underground parking garage

Hi All,

I have modeled a house built onto of the roof of an underground parking garage. I have modelled it as one very thick composite layer ground slab and assumed temperatures will be colder as it is in contact with the air space of the garage and not the ground. I used outside temperature avarage yearly for  as my "ground temperature" of 15 deg. The slab is thick 300 mm and includes layers of sand and gravel.

the u-value of slab is very low which probably makes energy transfer almost null, so this is a bit of a moot point, but I was thinking that the assumed "ground temperature" is a bit low and would add 2 degrees, but I have no idee how cold the garage gets or how much the temperatures fluctuate.

Any thoughts?