From: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file request:Sheffield,UK
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 23 March, 2011, 23:56

Prefer thos in decimal lat/long;

Name of Location (including country and state/province, if appropriate)
Latitude (N+/S-)(decimal format required)
Longitude (E+/W-)(decimal format required)
Time Zone (+/- GMT)
Elevation (meters)

For convenience, you can convert lat/long in degrees minutes seconds to the decimal format by visiting this web link:  http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/bickel/DDDMMSS-decimal.html

The person who generates meteonorm files is out of town until the weekend.  Not sure how soon he will be able to get to this.