[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone splitting issue

I think you can create 2 zones seperated by a Radiation transparent membrane (IRtranparent). Then place a splitter at the end of your HVACAirloop (your AHU) and create 2 branches, one to each zone. There are even some niffty setpoint managers to help control the main AHU to best satisfy both zone conditions. As you said 2 smaller AHUs are simpler, but I don't know how much accuracy is lost in consumption estimation.