[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Example of Unitary in series with HW coil

Thanks James,

The file simulates just Great (thanks for remembering the coil schedule needs to be turned on). In my model I'm playing with setpoint managers to get rid of the unmet setpoint hours. your example has zero for cooling which is exactly where I struggle (even with my weather file). It's a good base for comparison.

Thanks again.

Jean