[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AirTerminal:SingleDuct:Uncontrolled

Hello,
Thank-you for your help xszhang2010.
I just had to adjust the set point manager to get 25ºC maximum during the cooling season. I changed the supply fan to be before the heating coil, because the way I had it (water cooling coil then water heating coil then supply fan) I could not get a decent setpoint manager setup for the water:coil controllers.
I also added a return fan.

But now I have another issue with the variable fans. They are not varying!? I don't understand why not. Also to get temperatures in the 20 to 25ºC range all year round, I had to force in the Sizing:Zone the option Outdoor Air Method to a reasonable flow or else the system doesn't achieve de 20ºC minimum in winter and passes the 25ºC maximum in summer. I think it is because the Fans are not varying there flow to a greater value of air flow, as I said the air flow is at a constant level.

Best regards to all,
Vieira