[EnergyPlus_Support] heat pump, node connection errors

Hi All

I am trying to model a building using heat pump (air to water) with under floor heating system. I use design builder for it. Since I cannot enter heat pump settings directly from design builder. I  am  studying for now the implementation of HVAC system in it and energyplus . When I tried to simulate it  I received many errors related to node connection problems in energy plus as shown here below.

Simulation period has been chosen for one week in the winter time  to see heating load of the building.

And Energy plus didn’t allow me to open idf Editor before  to correct these errors, and I don’t know how to correct them.

Can someone  explain where I am doing the wrong ? . I also attach here the idf file of my simulation to give you more information what I am trying to do.

Thank you for all your help.

Best Regards

Rahsan Gulmez

************* ===== Final Error Summary =====