Re:Re:[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: could anyone help checking my input file

In my opinion, the system cycles of the air side and the water side in the E+ are different.
The air side uses the node name to form a cycle. The water side uses the branch and branchlist to form a cycle.
In the air side, if a node may connect with more than one nodes, the nodelist could be used. for example, in the zoneHVAC: equipmentconnections, the zone air inlet and outlet nodes are called "node" or "nodelist". I take it as that the inlet and outlet may correspond to more than one nodes each. If so, in the nodelist in the node-branch management, you should fill in the names.
Got it?

At 2011-04-13ï¼?leebye2008 <leebye2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't understand what nodelist is and is aimed for?