RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] importing/exporting I/O files

Dear Fakeha,

Sorry that I have not responded sooner!

Perhaps your best approach is to listen to the introductory videos posted on the EnergyPlus Help Desk and on YouTube.  Also, the hundreds of sample files included in the E+ download and the Example File Generator (on the E+ Web site) are very helpful.

Learning E+ is a BIG task!  Good luck.

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP, BEMP
1631 Acacia Drive NW