[EnergyPlus_Support] Is it possible to model DVM air conditioning system?

Hello ! I am a student who attending SungKyunKwan University in the South Korea.

Currently, I'm interested in the EnergyPlus.

I think, EnergyPlus is a Powerful Simulation tool.

I am trying to model Digital Variable Multiple(DVM) air conditioning system.

I know, EnergyPlus offer to modeling of Window Air Conditioner & Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner.

But, Is it possible to model DVM air conditioning system?

(DVM air conditioning system : DVM air conditioning system is a kind of air source heat pump which has one outdoor unit and several indoor units. Each indoor unit is controlled independently. One Outdoor Unit covers a couple of Indoor Unit.Type : 4-Way cassette type for ceiling)

If possible, I want to know about the Input Objects.