[EnergyPlus_Support] Create a custom weather data

Hello fellows
I tried to create a custom weather file but I don't know how.
I have read the aux. programs but can't understand how to define custom weather data.
I have these data from wheather station

Dry_Bulb_Temperature,
Relative_Humidity,
Global_Horizontal_Radiation,
Direct_Normal_Radiation,
Wind_Direction,
Wind_Speed

therefore I defined def file ("prac.def")like this

&location
City='YongIn'
StateProv='KyungKi '
Country='Kor'
InLat=37.50
InLong=-8.50
InTime=9
InElev=70
InWMO=471120
/
&wthdata
NumInHour=1
InputFileType='CUSTOM'
InFormat='DELIMITED'
DataElements=year,month,day,hour,Dry_Bulb_Temperature,Relative_Humidity,Global_Horizontal_Radiation,Direct_Normal_Radiation,Wind_Direction,Wind_Speed
DataUnits='x','x','x','x','C','%','Wh/m2','Wh/m2','deg','m/s'
DataConversionFactors=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1
DelimiterChar=','
/

&datacontrol
NumRecordsToSkip=0
MaxNumRecordsToRead=8760
/

Then I made a CSV file from my raw weather data.(comma seperated)
I named this file as "prac.csv".
I select the prac.scv to convert and defined data type as "custom data format (requires DEF file)
but only I can see is "processing errors occured" message.
What's wrong I did?
I'm looking foward to get your precious comment.
Thanks in advance.

Regards