Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Auxiliary Slab Program Questions

Thanks again for the response Linda -

Upon closer inspection, I believe you did answer my question :-)  Let me see if I have this straight:

In the ".slab" output, I can copy and past the "SurfaceProperty:OtherSideCoefficients" object directly into my original .idf.   I also copy and paste the "Schedule:Compact" object named "scheduleOSCSlabAverageSurfaceTemp" which links to the "SurfaceProperty:OtherSideCoefficients" object.  Now, the regular .idf will use those temperature values for anything with the exterior boundary set as "ground".  Additionally, i can use either the average, perimeter, or core surface temperature schedules.  Out of those three, I imagine the best to use is the average schedule?

So the regular .idf must automatically use the "SurfaceProperty:OtherSideCoefficients" object for the slab?

Thanks again!

-jake