RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Model too big and too complicated? Part 1 - PC Performances

I’m not very experienced with E+, but I can answer one of your question

“#2 - Can I trust the results of that successfull run (if it has crashed in the past). I suspect that if a run goes through without crashing, it probably means the results are good, right?”

The time tested thing about any calculation is: Garbage In = Garbage Out; so just because your run worked, doesn’t mean that it’s representative of your problem if your parameters are off.

Best of luck,

Michael Grant, MIT

Engineering | Systemair Inc.

(T) 1-506-743-9500