From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jipp06
Sent: May-06-11 1:10 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Model too big and too complicated? Part 1 - PC Performances

I totally agree. This is what I do, always.. :)

but I guess that question is "can the same model (same garbage in) give different results(garbage out)? Especially if that IDF has crashed in the past. Maybe the various "convergence" can converge differently in some instances.
Otherwise my occasionnal crashes (for the same IDF) would be a matter of PC resources.

:-)

JP Beaulieu.