[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Duplicate name error message

Yes, I am using HVAC Template objects. I've looked at the expidf file and I'm not sure what to look for.  Are you asking if I have more than one Template assigned to this zone.

Just FYI I only have one zone and one plenum in the idf file.

Also, I'm a little new to E+.