RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] severe errors

There are other errors.

The first error shown below is "no"  filed, which should be a number.

Because the program stop at the preprocessor point, the other lines and modules were not executed.

Construction,
    roof,                    !- Name
    cement plaster-20mm,     !- Outside Layer
    cement plaster,          !- Layer 2
    cement plaster,          !- Layer 3
    cement plaster,          !- Layer 4
    cement plaster-20mm,     !- Layer 5
    EPS XPS -50mm,           !- Layer 6
    Concrete-180mm,          !- Layer 7
    lime mortar-20mm,        !- Layer 8
    lime mortar-20mm;        !- Layer 9

Please verify that all the names are in the material section.

I have not look through all of them yet.   Will come back to you later.

 Dr. Li