[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: model non-standard building facade for thermal analysis

Hi Pedro,

mhh not sure I got what you mean -- but if E+ accepts triangular faces for windows then an hexagon can be split in 6 sub triangles - my conernings with this is how much "computational" time will add to the calculation...
what do you think?