Re: [Bldg-sim] [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus/Design Builder course announcement

Dear Santiago

They are sometimes just not recently I'm afraid, I'm sure longer term designbuilder will sort out a rolling program of online courses. I'm also giving a 2 day course on using designbuilder in London on 27th & 28th June for tgem, so anyone over this side of the pond can come to London. I think there are still places available.

Regards
Paul

Sent from my HTC

Dr Paul Carey