[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Performance Table for Biquadratic Curve

Thank you Richard but it doesn't solve my crash.
I have no warning, just a crash.

In the example file LookUp Tables there are 4 twoIndependentVariables Objects which use 42 pairs of data (6*7) for the first 2 objects and 30 pairs for the last 2 objects. I have tried with 7*7=49 output results.