Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Frist Time User - doubts in scheduling

Look for the part-load ratio variable for your AC system. If your AC system has this report variable, then it will tell you how long the unit runs. A part-load ratio (PLR) of 0.5 means the AC unit is on for 10-min and off for 10-min. Or on for 20-min and off for 20-min. The point is that the AC unit will not run until the set point is met and then turn off. It will always run if there is a load and cycle at a frequency of PLR.