[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU:Reheat not cycling

Thanks for the response!

Are you aware of way to go around this? My problem is that if I leave the PIUs available through out the night they will run continuously to maintain the setback temperature. I think because there is not throttle range (deadband) the control on the PIU matches the setpoint temperature and stays on. This seems to have a significant impact on the fan energy. I guess I can try to use an average between the two extremes (on/off). We are trying to model the ashrae baseline 8.

thanks

moana