Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Thermostat Float/Throttling Range

Also remember that the night cycle manager doesn't turn off based on zone temp, it uses a timer.

On 6/23/2011 5:09 PM, Jean marais wrote:

Nightmanager is a good idea. I always forget that it also works when the sun shines. DemandManager sounds interesting...I'll check the docs, along with type 1 and 2.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years