[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Tenant Spaces must be simuleted with HVAC for LEED Core and Shell ?
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tenant Spaces must be simuleted with HVAC for LEED Core and Shell ?
- From: "victormattos19" <victormattos.arq@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:42:24 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:42:29 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309358548; bh=bKL08vDCf7hkz4E09hFInqJZVBXLcH/ZF8Cj2ug5e8A=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=b0yQSCXVj3PA4XS3W8CvenQWkvkpbGCtMinVspNpESKc431ZL/X318AlMoHNKm33t+IlcbwlJ1S/e4wC8WSsItXsDeAdhd9OVEIaSNUCm7z/vtJmM5vv9o5p65kYd/JR
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=sKy7mE2Qf0WDRpYDUf4yM32dJYgPIV/LleWz8jbn1E6rVYbcVkwf6a8ktu7hWHPO8cbR++Q/7/6F/OV7qHdJW+tHbW2wafkKoj4xVOvl1lLV0ok/AVxSR4duWO1SG+NV;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I have a question about the simulation for LEED core and Shell, does anyone knows if the tenant spaces shall be simulated with HVAC system for a shopping mall or can i just simulate with idealloads?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: