[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Install Problem. It starts looking for AUTOCAD 2007 files in an external drive..
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Install Problem. It starts looking for AUTOCAD 2007 files in an external drive..
- From: "Luis Blanes" <lmblanes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:59:01 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 04:01:30 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309860089; bh=ce/3gdsG1nQHbHNCXFHIlPXjPBxvAJVLxta9KAPf+TA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZmfwJ3qSmpNRf8VAy/Q69sMjrVzfQxg5U1LCj8h1zv1E1eaJ1dHJXw1GLXYhQNdDdunVUhjaxHhfZIK0c9U9uYMJet5vRMupHxeDxnT8icFDrpASVmFdcZAOhWTftKKI
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=r5RqNSO/ySRKHBdPh1NhF8iBZ2ZE+POwNe1L92DQVmlJokgP/KiKXJOOnpERS8eAJLqJ+3sm74MRquLkOfN4nf70umdae/coP5zwM/DuWL11lWeISiw4hkWyD5tEQhDW;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I have one problem, it looks weird to me.
I have reinstalled E+ after a comprehensive cleaning, formatting, and windows7 installation.
When I start EP LAunch or IDFEditor, a windows promt saying
"Wait untill Windows configure AUTOCAD 2007"
Then it searches for the acad.msi file in an external drive...and says it doesn't find it, etc....
Then you click cancel, and finally EPLaunch /IDF Editor windows apperas.
Does anyone have an understanding about why is this happening??
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: